Unless you are a bully, no one likes them. I feel the only way I feel to get them out of your life is to walk away or stand up to them. I did any article on bullying some time ago and it seems to be a constant theme for many. If someone is bullying you, tell someone you trust and do something about it. The more you allow yourself to be bullied, the worse it will get. You deserve peace.
For me, every month is book month. Some benefits of reading are:
- Cognitive Mental Stimulation and Brain Exercising.
- Vocabulary and Knowledge Expansion.
- Lower levels of Stress and Tension Relief.
- Helps With Depression and Mood.
- Memory Improvement and Better Focus.
- Strengthens Your Writing Abilities.
- Enhances Your Imagination and Empathy.
- Boosts Your Sleep.
- Reduced Risk of Gum Disease.
- Reduced Risk of Tooth Decay.
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease.
- Reduced Risk of Diabetes.
- Reduced Risk of Lung Disease.
- Reduced Risk of Alzheimer’s.
Thanks for Liking, Reading and Sharing. Enjoy October and Blessings to All!